AV Simulation addresses about 200 clients in the following three main market segments
The clients of the Research Segment consist mainly in Universities, laboratories and research institutes. Their main goal is to study Human Factors from technical, economical and sociological perspectives.
Some clients in this field are also aiming at improving driver assistance systems, comfort and security as well as safety by leveraging ergonomics, man-machine interfaces and focusing on either:
- the driver and its interaction with its environment, its behaviour, fatigue, hyper-vigilance, distraction and the influence of alcohol and drugs,
- the driving environment encompassing infrastructure, intelligent roads, intelligent transportation systems, traffic conditions and type and security.
Clients are automotive manufacturers (OEM) and automotive suppliers developing complete vehicles or systems. The implementation of our test benches for Software In the Loop (SIL) and Hardware In the Loop (HIL) simulation allow to study the driver within the vehicle and adjust design for enhanced visibility, ergonomics and human-car interaction. Our simulators also help fine-tune the vehicle and all on-board systems: Active Chassis control, lighting, ADAS, Dynamic handling, pre-dimensioning in the project planning phase. Benefits include:
- Shortened development cycles and time-to-market,
- Reduced gap between functional validation and the prototype test,
- On-board systems fine-tuning and validation.
An increasing number of clients involved in driver training and driver awareness (Training centers, Transport operators, Insurance companies, Local and District councils) are interested in acquiring simulators. Our solutions meet the following needs:
- Professional Driver Training LVG, HGV and Bus,
- Road risk-prevention and eco-driving awareness,
- Driving School Instruction.
Our solution lies in the SCANeR DT version of the SCANeR Software Suite which combines the power of our popular and associated modules (Visual, Traffic Intelligence, Vehicle Dynamics) with innovative modules specifically designed for training purposes, de-briefing, monitoring and multi-simulator environments.